Oatmeal Soap Bags
Weight: 2 x 30 gram Muslin Bags
Its great to have a soak in a oatmeal bath to leave your skin feeling soft and nourished, but with the Aussie drought raging, its not exactly a great time to be filling up the bath for a soak. These bags give you the same benefits as an oat soak, while the muslin bags adds gentle exfoliation and helps create a lovely soapy lather.
Ingredients: Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender Petals and Lavender Cold Process Soap ( Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Lavender Essential Oils and White Clay) with Oats.
* Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
* Oatmeal contains saponins, a cleansing agent, and can therefore be used as a mild soap.
* Oatmeal is moisturizing and helps remove dead skin cells.
* Oatmeal can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes.
* Oatmeal can help relieve symptoms of aging skin.
How do I use Oatmeal Soap bags?
* To get the most out of the oats, all you have to do is wet the bag and massage your skin with it.
* The combination of the oats with soap and essential oils will ensure the muslin bag gives off a soft, beautiful smelling lather that will make your skin feel amazing.
How long do these exfoliating shower bags last?
After each shower, hang your oatmeal soap bags in a bright, ventilated spot. This will let it dry so you can use it over again.
After several uses, when you notice the soap and fragrance has run out, toss the bag out.